How to get to Safari Montage:
Using a supported internet browser, go to http://safari.dpsk12.org
Log in using the student's user name and password:
- Username = The student’s 6-digit Student ID Number
- Password = The student’s birth-date as mmddyyyy format (e.g., January 1, 2001 = 01012001)
What else you will need:
When logging on to the system from a computer that isn’t owned by the school district, you may need to install a couple of media players. The system needs both the Safari Montage player and the QuickTime media player.
If you see the following message upon reaching Safari Montage, you need to install their player:
- Click on the link that says “Download SAFARI Montage Media Player” and save the installer file on your computer.
- Exit all web browsers that may be running before proceeding with the installation.
- Launch the Safari Montage Media Player Installer by double-clicking the file you’ve downloaded.
- The Safari Montage Media Player Setup Wizard will appear and guide you through the rest of the installation.
- Click here for a more detailed walk-through of the installation
- Click here for the system requirements necessary to use Safari Montage
- Click here to install the VLC Player (mandatory when using Safari Montage)
We want to do everything we can to make sure that the students’ logins are working. We also want to make sure that home computers work with this system. However, we cannot support home computers. With that in mind:
- Please read the above directions carefully. They will solve most of your issues.
- If you still have problems, please report them to a teacher at your school. The teacher will report it to the School Technology Representative, who will work with the district to solve the issue.