You have a new library; now what? Call us!
The Professional Learning support team is here to assist with training, instructional support, best practices, and most questions library staff might have about ways to run the library efficiently. We will get you started and we will keep you going.
- Training for new library staff
- PD for all DPS teachers using Online Digital Resources
- Instructional support and assistance
- SLO support
- Technology integration support and assistance
- Best practices tips, advice, and support
Information for Principals
The Professional learning department includes a variety of training and PD opportunities for classroom teachers as well as for library staff. For a full description of our PD options, you can view our menu and contact us at the numbers below.
Professional Learning Support Staff