Mission: We liberate teaching and learning through culturally responsive and inclusive integration of technology and library resources.
Vision: By 2025, all historically marginalized students (especially BIPOC, ELL, and SPED) engage in liberated learning. Through culturally responsive resources, stories, technology and information tools, we equip all DPS students & educators to become critical thinkers, communicators, contributors, collaborators, and leaders.
- Increasing equity
- Digital literacy
- Developing strong relationships through coaching
- Deep, experiential learning
- College and career success
- Culturally responsive connections
- Authentic representation
- Empowering student agency in their own lives and as global citizens
- Building the foundation for lifelong learning
- Print and digital media (all modalities)
- Providing learning opportunities that help create future-ready global citizens