Are you starting a new unit and lacking materials to supplement your instruction? The Classroom Resource Library is here to help! Simply let us know what topic you’d like covered with the reading levels of your students, and we’ll send a basket of books hand-picked by trained librarians from our collection of over 70,000 items.
The books get delivered right to your school’s office and are yours to use for 30 days. When you are done just return the basket to your office and start thinking about what to ask for next!
- Email the ETLS Classroom Library or call 720-423-1841.
- Leave your name (with correct spelling), school, grade and range of student reading levels.
- Leave a brief description of the materials you are requesting. If you need Spanish, please state that explicitly.
- If you are requesting a large number of specific titles, please fax or email the list.
- The book basket will be delivered to the school office with your name on the attached tag.
- Books are checked out for 30 days and may be renewed with a phone call or email.
- A due date is listed on the receipt tape provided with your basket. Return the basket BEFORE this date to the school office AND with the enclosed red tag tied to the outside of the basket. It is not necessary to call for pickup. (More detailed instructions are included with the book basket.)